Monday, August 16, 2021

Coming Home!

Hey everyone!

I don't have much time today, but I just wanted to send one last email before my mission ends. I should be seeing many of you soon! This last week we worked really hard, and on my last proselyting day, we had a baptism! It was the son of a less active member who had turned 9, and they wanted to have the baptism this week, so we taught him everything and baptized on Sunday. I worked hard until the last minute and feel so blessed for the opportunity I had to serve here in Brazil, and in the States. I have learned more during my mission than during the rest of my life. I have learned to be patient, humble, charitable, and countless other things. 

I am grateful for all of you that have supported me in this wonderful journey!

Love you all,
Elder Olson












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, August 29th - Speaking in Church